Bachelor of Media Studies And Journalism (BMSJ)provides educational assistance to support students in fostering their educational objectives. We provide the following assistances:
- In Group Counseling the counselor offer the opportunity to discuss and share students’ experience.
- In One-to-One Counseling, counselor do confidential conversation with the individual student for exploring his/her problems (financial problem, family problem, mental problem).
- Academic Counseling is provided to help in their study.
- Make-up and tutorial classes are taken to help the weak students.
- Various waivers are available for financial assistance to the students.